Friday, January 20, 2017

Jambo Friends!
I am back in Kenya. The flight was uneventful and again I felt like coming home. It "settling in time". Its hot and humid of course, quiet an adjustment for my body after the cold and snow in Germany, but you don't hear me complain. (St least not the first month) :)

My phone is not working yet, hopefully the phone company can work it out the next couple of days. No "what's app" messaging right now.  Please be patient with me if I don't answer its not that I ignore you.

Seeing some of my friends is a wonderful experience. Here are some pictures of  my surrounding, the place that I call "home" for the next several month.

Kwaheri, Maria




Flowers on my table

Colorful  are vibrant

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you've arrived. Love the pictures! Love and prayers, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you've arrived. Love the pictures! Love and prayers, Jodi

    ReplyDelete