Monday, January 23, 2017

First Day of School

Today I visited New Life Academy for the first time since I am back. The kids greeted me with a loud shout of joy. Absolutely beautiful and heart melting.

Today's lesson was about  the creation of the world.  The lessons from "Bible for kids" I got on my tablet were the hit. (Thank you Nora and Jonas) The kids had so much fun (me too)   :)









The map of Kenya and the World showed another aspect of God's amazing creation. To find the places we live added great entertainment. Now we all know where the Kangaroo and the Penguin live too.


The kids are eager learning new things

And pay close attention

Finding Diani Beach on the Africa Map

And of course Pittsburgh



Shopping is slightly different then in the US. Although the stores are not like a Giant Eagle (Grocery chain in the US) but you can't beat the flavor of the  mangoes.  They are the best ever,  it is by far my favorite fruit that I enjoy daily. 

2 comments:

  1. The lesson sounds wonderful and the children too ♥️ Miles says he is jealous of all of your mango eating! I can imagine as that's always my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! So good to hear from you. You are doing a great job - keep going!
    Big hugs from Jonas, Nora & family

    ReplyDelete