Thursday, February 18, 2021

Village Life


I wish I could take you with me to see people homes. One does not need to go far to end up in a completely different world. The food distribution is a huge blessing to many families. We are able to share the Gospel and many receive it well. Here some highlights.



We encountered an 'older" woman suffering terrible form Elephantiasis a disease caused by different worms. 


She invited me into her family as "auntie"









I am always offered the best seat in the house
A young mother shows me her beautiful baby












2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your pictures and your stories. As a Canadian I can’t travel but I would love to be there with you. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty amazing. God is doing much through you there. I will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete