Wednesday, March 7, 2018

School Visit

Today Tina and I went to visit the New Life Academy again. Its the first time since I am back in Kenya. Out team is growing bigger, little Neema has joined us and we are so grateful to have her.

It was a joy to see the kids again, they did grow up and changed some. I was astonished what they remember from last years teaching. Three kids could even recite the Bible verses we studied together.

Singing and catching up was fun. I read a book to the kids today. "The Tail of the Three Trees" The picture tell the story how the kids got into the story. What an opportunity to be back, my heart was really happy.

Reading the book "The Tail of the Three Trees"

Everyone pays close attention


Singing is still a lot of fun


They all wanted to share what they remembered

Our newest team member Neema


No comments:

Post a Comment