Saturday, April 8, 2017

Jambo Friends

When you get away for the weekend here in Kenya you might end up at a lodge that has a water hole. That exactly happened when I went for a short break on a weekends. Here are some of the snap shots I took of the elephants. Some of them came even close to the veranda of my room. I could have touched them, but of course that is a "no no" ! After all they are real wild elephants. After a day I could distinguish them by their peculiar habits and funny moves. Enjoy!

Taking bath is my favorite activity


Nothing refreshes like water

Whatever you do, just relax

A relaxing position is the key


At times you have to push hard

I value my figure and stay in shape with regular exercise

What do you mean"you never saw an elephant scratch?

Just coming by for a snack

My earns are beautiful, no they are not too large!

There is always another side to the story


Mom's milk is the best

Just having some fun

No, I don't have a hang over

I keep an eye on you.

Now that is a pair of tusker! My hygienist will be amazed.

Can you do this?

All the talk about wrinkles is getting on my nerve. Mine are just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment