Thursday, February 25, 2016

Jambo Friends!
It has been a while since I posted last. A secure Internet is not always available. So today I catch you up with a variety of pictures from the last two weeks. My days are filled with coaching, mentoring and meetings. Its such a privilege to be her and serve the people in Kenya. Thank you for praying for me and all your encouragement.
Sunrise at the beach

My friend Jacinta teaches me how to eat the Kenyan Way

That's the normal transport I take, called Tuk-Tuk

One of the group of Lady's I meet weekly with

My little hut I live in!

The monkey family visited me right outside my house

Playing with the kids at school

Taking the kids out for a field trip to the reef

Some of them never saw the ocean even they live less then 3 miles from it

So much to discover for the first time

Taking the kids out to the reef with a fisheren's boat

Some amazing finds

God's creative power everywhere

We had so much fun together

Women from church dressed up for a special dinner


Valentin's Dinner Party
It is still very hot and humid here. Friends from Texas came to visit Dennis and Allison and even they said "they thought its hot in TX, but Kenya....completely different story!






No comments:

Post a Comment